In order to purchase a gun on our website please follow these guidelines:
- ALL GUNS AND RECEIVERS MUST BE SHIPPED TO A GUN DEALER (FFL) FOR TRANSFER TO YOU.
- Contact a gun dealer local to you who is willing to do a transfer for you. Most dealers will charge a small transfer fee. You are responsible for any fees that your dealer charges you to transfer the gun. If your state requires collection of sales tax, your dealer may collect that from you as well.
- Make sure the gun is legal for you to own. It is your responsibility to know whether or not the firearm is legal to own in your state and local municipalities. If you don’t know, ask your local gun dealer or local authorities.
- Receiver and handgun purchasers must be 21 or older. Long gun purchasers must be 18 or older.
- At checkout, you will have a chance to choose a gun dealer near you. If your gun dealer isn’t listed, click the red button for “dealer not found” and proceed with checkout. If your dealer wasn’t found, you will receive an email with a request to have your dealer email their FFL copy to email@example.com or upload it here: https://sapoutfitters.com/dealer-info/ . Another option is to put your dealer’s info in the notes section during checkout and we will reach out to them for their FFL copy.