In order to purchase a gun on our website please follow these guidelines:
- ALL GUNS MUST BE SHIPPED TO A FFL (Federal Firearms License) FOR TRANSFER to you.
- Contact a gun dealer (FFL) local to you who is willing to do a transfer for you. Most dealers will charge a small transfer fee. You are responsible for any fees that your dealer charges you to transfer the gun.
- Make sure the gun is legal for you to own. It is your responsibility to know whether or not the firearm is legal to own in your state and local municipalities. If you don’t know, ask your local FFL or local authorities.
- Long gun purchasers must be 18 or older. Handgun purchasers must be 21 or older. Stripped receiver purchasers must be 21 or older.
- During checkout, enter your address as the shipping address. We will manually change the address to the dealer’s info. You can put the dealer’s info in the notes field to help us out.
- After checkout, ask your FFL to email us a copy of their license to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your name and/or order number.