In order to purchase a gun on our website please follow these guidelines:
- ALL GUNS MUST BE SHIPPED TO A FFL (Federal Firearms License) FOR TRANSFER.
- Contact a gun dealer (FFL) local to you who is willing to do a transfer for you. Most dealers will charge a small transfer fee. You are responsible for any fees that your dealer charges you to transfer the gun.
- Make sure the gun is legal for you to own. It is your responsibility to know whether or not the firearm is legal to own in your state and local municipalities. If you don’t know, ask your local FFL or the ATF. Long gun purchasers must be 18 or older. Handgun purchasers must be 21 or older. Stripped receiver purchasers must be 21 or older.
- During checkout, you may enter your FFL’s address as the shipping address. If you don’t know it, just put your address and we will manually change it when shipping.
- After checkout, ask your FFL to email us a copy of their license to email@example.com and reference your order number.