USE COUPON CODE “RISE” FOR HUGE DISCOUNT! WE CAN’T ADVERTISE THIS SUPER LOW PRICE.
- Smooth, crisp break and a short Quik-Klik™ reset you can feel for improved accuracy
- Comfortable curved trigger blade that sits farther back for enhanced control — also available with a straight, flat blade as the Rave 140 Flat
- Elementary installation — simple and fast with no set screws to tighten
- Single-stage, 3.5-lb. pull
- NoWay™ Take-up — Most triggers allow a degree of movement prior to engaging the sear, but not with RISE triggers. Measurements done on RISE triggers show no trigger take-up before engaging the sear, so trigger movement begins with the pull required to move and actuate the sear to release the hammer.
- Interior parts are S7 tool steel with heavy-hit hardening then black nitride finished for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance
- Contained in an anodized housing that’s machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum, which is more durable and longer lasting than punch-tin housings to help the trigger perform flawlessly under a variety of conditions
- Precision machined with handcrafted fine tuning
- Individually inspected
- Includes free anti-walk trigger pins for secure installation
- Sleek appearance to accompany its enhanced performance
- The ideal cost-conscious upgrade
- Fits AR-style platforms built to mil-spec dimensions — calibers include .223/5.56, .308, 6.5, 9MM, and more
- Backed by the RISE More-Bang-for-Your-Buck Performance Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty