CMC 3.5lb Match Grade Trigger for Ruger® 10/22® – Flat
The CMC 10/22® Trigger utilizes the most advanced manufacturing and quality control techniques. CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS.
It is CNC-machined from a single piece of aluminum billet. The use of aluminum and precision CNC machining allows for greater internal clearance. This clearance reduces drag and friction and provides a smoother felt pull. The trigger is extremely well made, much more durable than the standard stock Ruger® trigger and includes CMC’s Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty.
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001″
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Single stage, factory pre-set, non-adjustable 3.5lb Pull Weight
- Mag Tension Bar
- Enhanced Bolt Hold Open Button
- Auto-Drop Bolt Hold Open
- Captured Ejector
- Fully ambidextrous magazine release lever and textured controls
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no creep prior to hammer release
- Glass-smooth break with grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Easy to install
CMC FLAT TRIGGER BOW – Ultimate for feel and break. With the Shooters finger coming to rest naturally on the shoe, every pull is the same as the one before it. CMC’s patented “Signature” Flat Trigger Bow renders a linear feel unsurpassed by any other trigger bow shape.