.22LR FAKE SUPPRESSOR (FAKE SILENCER)1/2×28 TPI – FOR RIFLE OR PISTOL
Want the suppressor look without all the paperwork hassle and transfer tax expenses? Our .22 LR Fake Suppressor is as close to a real suppressor as you can get without paying the tax stamp. Its CNC precision machined from solid aluminim with a durable hard black anodized finish and its professionally laser engraved identically to our real NFA registered suppressors.
Since its a fake suppressor, the sound is not reduced and bullet impact is not changed. Many customers do prefer the weight and balance improvement that the suppressor provides. Its perfect for use on a Walther P22 with a Walther Thread Adapter Assemblies and will work on any .22LR rifle or pistol that has the barrel threaded 1/2×28 TPI.
Don’t let the low price fool you… We are the source and manufacture 1000’s of fake suppressors to supply other major manufacturers, distributors and resellers. You won’t find a better fake suppressor at ANY price. Order one today and get your gun lookin’ right!
- PRODUCT NAME.22 LR FAKE SUPPRESSOR (FAKE SILENCER) 1/2-28 TPI FEMALE THREAD
- MANUFACTURERPike Arms Inc.
- CALIBER.22LR Only
- APPLICATIONANY .22LR FIREARM CORRECTLY THREADED 1/2-28 TPI
* Walther P22 (With Walther P22 Thread Adapter)
* SIG Mosquito (With SIG Mosquito Thread Adapter)
* Ruger 10/22 (With 10/22 Threaded Barrel) * Any 1/2×28 Threaded .22LR Barrel
- MARKING OPTIONSMatte Black, Laser Engraved
- DIMENSIONS5.000 inch Long x 1 inch Nominal Diameter
- WEIGHT4.8 Ounces
- MATERIALT6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- FINISHHard Anodized, Black
- RESTRICTIONSNot federally restricted. Not for sale where locally restricted or otherwise regulated. Verify state and local regulations and restrictions, if any, prior to ordering.
Ordering Restrictions: No sales where prohibited. Although this item is not federally restricted, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure they are in compliance with all state and local regulations regarding purchase, possession and use.
Note: Due to the thread timing relationships between the firearm’s threaded barrel or the thread adapter and then the fake suppressor, the position of the engraving on the suppressor when screwed on will randomly stop at any position and not necessarily on the right hand side as shown in the picture. Although it has rarely been an issue, we have no way to determine where the engraving will stop on your gun.